Only 4 hours away from Hanoi, in the beautiful Vietnamese countryside, lies sprawling rice terraces surrounded by towering limestone cliffs. This area is called the Bac Son Valley and is relatively untouched by tourism.
How to Get to Bac Son Valley from Hanoi
Since there isn’t a ton of information on the internet about how to get from Hanoi to Bac Son Valley we had to ask our hotel in Lang Son.
WHAT CAMERA GEAR DO I USE?
» Click HERE for the Full Travel Photography Gear Guide to see what’s in my camera bag!
- Main Camera: Sony A7III
- Wide angle lens: Sony G Master 16-35mm f/2.8
- Zoom lens: Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3
- Prime lens: Sony 85mm f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon wide angle lens: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L
- Canon lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Underwater camera: Leica X-U
- Camera with gimbal: DJI Osmo Pocket & Underwater Housing
- Drone: DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Camera Bag: Polar Pro Drone Trekker
- External Hard Drive: LaCie 2 TB rugged mini external hard drive