With only about four hours to spend in Miami, my girl friend and I had to make a decision. Do we spend half that time in traffic to hopefully get a glimpse of South Beach? Or do we wander the streets of the growingly popular, colorful Wynwood Arts District. Without hesitation we chose the latter.
Surprisingly, this was my first visit to Miami despite having grown up on the West Coast of Florida! The Wynwood Arts District is must visit during your time in this bustling seaside city. Full of color and life, it is a great place to wander around and visit the many boutique shops and restaurants!
Looking for more? Check out some of my other travel guides!
- The Ultimate Guide to Visiting the Maldives on a Budget
- The Ultimate Guide to Going on Safari in Tanzania
- The Ultimate 17 Day Guide to Adventuring Around Sri Lanka
- Exploring Egypt: 8 Days in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan
- Cinque Terre: The 5 Cliffside Villages of the Italian Riviera
- The Ultimate Road Tripping Guide Through the Netherlands