Within the heart of Amsterdam you can find many of the best cafes and restaurants in the Netherlands. The capital city hasn’t always been known for its gastronomical fare but that has quickly changed over the last decade. In fact, new Amsterdam restaurants and cafes are opening all the time with a variety of different cuisines that go beyond the traditional Dutch favorites. From avocado inspired dishes to traditional pancakes, Amsterdam has options for all types of palates. After multiple trips to the city of canals, I’ve rounded up the best cafes in Amsterdam that you won’t want to miss during your visit.
WHAT CAMERA GEAR DO I USE?
» Click HERE for the Full Travel Photography Gear Guide to see what’s in my camera bag!
- Main Camera: Sony A7III
- Wide angle lens: Sony G Master 16-35mm f/2.8
- Zoom lens: Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3
- Prime lens: Sony 85mm f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon wide angle lens: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L
- Canon lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Underwater camera: Leica X-U
- Camera with gimbal: DJI Osmo Pocket & Underwater Housing
- Drone: DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Camera Bag: Polar Pro Drone Trekker
- External Hard Drive: LaCie 2 TB rugged mini external hard drive