There are many incredible locations throughout Africa to go on safari. It’s definitely tough to make the decision, especially for your first safari. Each country offers their own unique experiences and safari packages but for us, Botswana was the most enticing.
A typical day on safari:
- Wake up was at 5:30 am.
- Break down the tent and pack up all our stuff. Eat breakfast in order to be on the road by 7:00 am.
- The morning game drive happened during our drive from one destination to another.
- Around 10:00 am we would stop for a short coffee/tea break before continuing on to our campsite.
- By 1:00pm we reached our destination. We were served lunch and had time to set up camp, shower & relax.
- At 3:30 pm we would head out for our afternoon game drive in the surrounding area near our campsite.
- Back at camp by 6:30pm after the sun set to enjoy dinner and go to bed.
Do you want to go on an adventure safari of a lifetime? Find out more information and book your own trip with Okavango Expeditions today!