Andasibe Mantadia National Park is a large, dense rainforest which is home to many species of lemurs including the famous Indri. The Indri is the largest living lemur and is well known for its unique singing call which can be heard up to one mile away.
It is the closest National Park to the capital city of Madagascar, Antananarivo making it one of the most visited on the island. Due to its location and accessibility, many visitors will come to Andasibe Mantadia National Park and the Analamazaotra Special Reserve for even a one day trip.
WHAT CAMERA GEAR DO I USE?
» Click HERE for the Full Travel Photography Gear Guide to see what’s in my camera bag!
- Main Camera: Sony A7III
- Wide angle lens: Sony G Master 16-35mm f/2.8
- Zoom lens: Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3
- Prime lens: Sony 85mm f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon wide angle lens: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L
- Canon lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Underwater camera: Leica X-U
- Camera with gimbal: DJI Osmo Pocket & Underwater Housing
- Drone: DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Camera Bag: Polar Pro Drone Trekker
- External Hard Drive: LaCie 2 TB rugged mini external hard drive