Located in East Java, Mount Bromo in an active volcano in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park. It is one of the most popular places to visit in East Java especially at sunrise when you can first see the golden light pouring out onto the crater formations. Mount Bromo reaches heights of 7,641 ft and is surrounded by a large sandy area known as the sea of sand. After doing the Mount Bromo tour at sunrise, head down through the sea of sand to visit the crater and walk the rim.
WHAT CAMERA GEAR DO I USE?
» Click HERE for the Full Travel Photography Gear Guide to see what’s in my camera bag!
- Main Camera: Sony A7III
- Wide angle lens: Sony G Master 16-35mm f/2.8
- Zoom lens: Sony 24-240mm f/3.5-6.3
- Prime lens: Sony 85mm f/1.8
- Secondary Camera: Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon wide angle lens: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L
- Canon lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Underwater camera: Leica X-U
- Camera with gimbal: DJI Osmo Pocket & Underwater Housing
- Drone: DJI Mavic Pro 2
- Camera Bag: Polar Pro Drone Trekker
- External Hard Drive: LaCie 2 TB rugged mini external hard drive