Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia’s bustling capital city and a fun place to explore. Well known for its skyscrapers and culturally diverse community, KL is becoming more popular as a tourist destination.
It is best to spend at least 3 days in the city as there is lots to see and do!
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that if you use these links to purchase a product or service I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you. Everything I recommend are products or services that I personally use and have been essential for me as a travel blogger.
Table of Contents show 1 BEST THINGS TO DO IN KUALA LUMPUR 2 Batu Caves 3 Thean Hou Temple 4 KL Forest Eco Park 5 Perdana Botanical Gardens 6 Petronas Twin Towers 7 Wilayah Mosque (Federal Territory Mosque) 8 Sultan Abdul Samad Building 9 How to Get to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 10 How to Get from KLIA Airport to Kuala Lumpur City Center 11 Get to Kuala Lumpur by Taxi or Grab 12 Get to Kuala Lumpur by Public Transit 13 How to Get Around Kuala Lumpur 14 Kuala Lumpur Hotels 15 Staying in an AirBnB in KL 16 Where to Eat in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
like this post? pin it for later
- VCR – delicious brunch with 2 convenient locations in the city
- Merchant’s Lane Cafe – Hidden behind a turquoise door, cutest interior
- Kind Kones Bangsar Village – Yummy vegan ice cream located inside a mall
- Lisette’s Cafe and Bakery – The best baked goods! Try their blueberry crumble muffin!
- Feeka Coffee Roasters – Delicious tea and coffee
- Leaf & Co Cafe – Very yummy waffles and great place to relax
- Petaling Street Market – The best street food and so cheap!
If you liked this blog post or have any questions please leave a comment below! You can also always send me a message via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram @thisworldtraveled!